If you are trying to stay a healthier weight, then you know that sugar is not your friend. In fact sugar and carbs are the very thing that causes our body to store fat. So…I can almost guarantee that you have tried sugar substitutes to soothe that sweet tooth craving….without added sugars.
In this video I break down a few thoughts that will help you make some informed decisions about what are healthy and not so healthy sugar substitutes. Watch this video to learn more about how we can fuel our body for performance.
Here is what I want you to know. Having a sweet taste in your mouth several times a day is only going to make you crave more sugar. Even if it is an artificial sweet taste. A large study has shown that people that drank diet drinks actually gained more weight over a 3 year period than those that drank regular soda.
Here are some of the potential dangers of artificial sweeteners.
- Splenda (the yellow pack). It is Sucralose and has an effect on zinc absorption and iodine. If you are low thyroid that is not a good thing.
- Equal (the blue pack). It’s aspartame and it has an excitotoxin in it that excites your brain. Not for me.
Toxins are like rust on your car. If you put these toxins in your body you are going to have toxic free radicals floating in your body and these attach to different parts of your joints, blood vessels and organs. These toxins are not really even food.
Also, I don’t want to miss telling you about my new $47 Get Healthy 4 week course. It’s title is Reversing Diabetes but I promise you it is not just for diabetics. Who is it for?
- Anyone wanting to lose weight and learn exactly how to do it in a healthy way.
- Anyone that has been told they are insulin resistant.
- Anyone that has been told they are pre-diabetic.
- Anyone that needs accountability to start a healthy journey and wants a coach.
- Anyone that has low energy, brain fog, painful joints, sleepless. Getting healthy and on a healthy program will bring change for all of these.